Heavy duty river tube
Raftoob river tubes are flotilla-ready! Float down the river in comfort with our soft, mildew-resistant cover and no-poke inner tube valve. There are places to attach your cooler, Bluetooth speaker, and dry bag. And don’t worry about shallow water or shoreline debris—durable Raftoobs can take it. User toolkit and 2-year warranty included.
The Raftoob 109 Fracture cover measures 50 inches in diameter flat and 43 inches (109 cm) in diameter inflated. Each Raftoob includes the cover, heavyweight inner tube, one connect carabiner, one connect webbing strap, safety valve and cap, and a rapid deflation tool.
Raftoob Fracture: Heavy-duty River Tubes
Durability & materials
Raftoob river tubes will last season-after-season, with:
• Heavyweight inner tube: Made with more than 6 lbs. of 100% butyl rubber
• Fabric cover (top): UV and mildew-resistant polyester
• Fabric cover (bottom): Heavyweight fiber-reinforced tarpaulin
• Tools for rapid deflation and easy storage included
Safety & comfort
We take comfort seriously with:
• Soft neoprene material that wraps the seams in the seating area
• Hemisphere safety cap and no-poke valve keep you and your suit safe from pokes and scratches
• Soft but ultra-strong seat belt webbing secures the primary seam
• Four flexible composite drain grommets welded into the bottom material constantly exchange fresh water
• Four oversized foam-filled handles for easy grip
• Four accessory attach points
Exclusive connection system
Connect your Raftoob to other Raftoobs with:
• Raftoob's U.S. Patent Pending Connect System
• One 4′′ spring-loaded 6061 aluminum carabiner
• One 2′′-wide 75′′-long webbing strap
You deserve a relaxing day on the river
Sit back and enjoy the scenery with your friends.
Let us help you get river-ready
We’re here to help you have the best tubing experience possible.
When you connect tubes, you connect with others
Learn how to use our U.S. Patent Pending connect technology leads to memories that last a lifetime.
River tubing: A mental health boost
Water. Nature. Gentle movements. River tubing is a great way to relax and recharge.